You have no items in your shopping cart.
ImpressArt’s Stamp Enamel is an acrylic ink used to darken stamped impressions so that your design will be clearly seen. The 1.1oz bottle is designed with a small tip for precise application. Simply fill your impression with the stamp enamel, blot the enamel into the impression, wait 10-30 seconds, and wipe away the excess ink with a soft cloth.
- Size: 1.1 oz
- Bottle features small tip for precise application
- Water resistant when dry
- Use a Q-tip to make sure that the entire impression is covered with the stamp enamel.
- Before wiping excess stamp enamel, blot it until you see the outline of the impression.
- The larger the surface area of the impressions the longer the stamp enamel will need to dry. For wide impressions with a lot of surface area (e.g. the paw print) allow thirty seconds.
- Use the tip of a toothpick to gently scrape away excess enamel near the edge of impressions.
- Stamp enamel is water resistant but will start to wash out if exposed to soap.